Click Image for Gallery
Thousands of jewelers nationwide turn to MMA International for wholesale sterling silver and fashion jewelry. Choose from more than 3,000 unique designs from designers and craftsmen from over 13 countries.
All deep meaning aside, sterling silver jewelry is a very beautiful and elegant style of accessory and is an essential part of any fashionable jewelry collection.
How to Clean Your Sterling Silver
At Frills And Fantasy Boutique we feel you have invested in your favorite sterling silver pieces, now we want you to know how to clean it so you can keep your sterling silver jewelry collection looking as beautiful as the day you bought it. Sterling silver, like other precious metal alloys, can oxidise with time. But properly maintained silver jewellery improves with age and develops a lush patina. Treat your silver well, care for it properly and it will reward you with a long life and a lustrous look.
- Clean your silver jewellery with a mild soap and water solution, allowing the water to bead up, and then patting dry with a soft cloth. For more stubborn dirt, use a cleaner designed for silver use.
- Store your silver in a cool, dry place, preferably in a tarnish-preventive bag or wrapped in a soft piece of felt or cloth.
- Store pieces individually so that they don’t knock together and scratch.
- Do not rub silver with anything other than a polishing cloth. Tissue paper or paper towels can cause scratches because of the fibres in these products.
- Make sure your silver is not exposed to air and light during storage – this can cause silver to tarnish.
- Don’t wear sterling silver in chlorinated water or when working with household chemicals.
To remove any tarnish the simple use of a special Silver Dip or rubbing with a Silver Cloth is all that is required to renew the brilliance and shine.
Angel,Flower and Cross Earring Set